Spec Sheets: TTS Remote Pump System
TTS Remote Pump System Manual
TTS Remote Pump Installation Instructions
Used Oil Recovery System
- 1” Air Diaphragm Pump System 26 GPM
Compatible with the following products:
Additional Product Features:
- New/Used engine oil
- New/Used Hydraulic oil
- Pressure gauge
- Pressure regulator
- ¼” ball valve for controlling the air supply of the TTS Remote Pump System
- One(1) Male quick coupling
- Pump outlet: ball valve
- Automatic high level alarm sensor (shuts off air supply to pump). NOTE: This level sensor needs a 2” NPT female opening in the tank top.
- Alarm module with Audible (siren) & Visual alarm (strobe light).
- Timer for hand-free operation. In case of high or low level situation, the pump will still shut down automatically.
- Pump Station dash/panel that enables either a table top or wall mounted configuration with-out any additional equipment. Just reattach the pump on the desired pre-drilled location to have it table top or wall mounted.
- Brushed 36” long aluminum suction tube/wand with wall bracket
- 12 ft long suction hose for connecting the suction tube or the wall mount funnel to the pump station.
- Quick connect coupler for connecting either pick-up wand or wall mount funnel.
- 50 ft of signal wire between the level gauge sensor and the pump station panel.
- Two (2) - Power supply, low voltage(12V) transformer c/w 10 ft long cords, for the pump station control unit and alarm module.
- One (1) – 3/8” ball valve to cut the main air supply to the pump station unit.
NOTE: The storage tank must be equipped with one (1) x 2” NPT and one (1) x ¾” NPT female fittings for level sensor and pump outlet installation.